November 2, 2012

Unfinished Oktoberfest Day 23

So I am not the most consistent blogger in the history of bloggers. I can make excuses about Halloween, my daughter, my day job, yadda yadda yadda. It is in my nature to jump from one thing to another, I am not in the habit of doing one UFO at a time, but rather fulfilling a list....

The truth of it is I am working on my 14 unfinished object projects daily. Not all at once. But they are all getting attention in one way or another. I have stitcher's block I guess. I am working on one particular object and I am struggling with a font. I am working through it and the best thing I can find is a sampler designed by Jane Greenoff that I can draw some inspiration and details from. I don't limit myself to cross stitch or embroidery, or pulled thread, satin stitch or confetti pieces.

Here are some examples of my remaining UFOs: