June 10, 2013

Working with my portfolio

I didn't realize that I hadn't put together my portfolio all in one place. I tried to link a slideshow to my blog, but I realized the best way to do this was to put together a Flickr page, and get that loaded up. I figured it all out, dug through the archives and found as much as I could put together in a few days onto a public photostream. 

Check out my slide show on the right side panel -->

In the interim, I thought I would show one of my finishes from Sept 2012...


This particular pattern was modified from the original design slightly.  I changed up the pattern in the long narrow tower to one of my more favored blackwork patterns instead of the one the pattern called for. It was sent abroad to one of my favorite Canadians and her lovely little girl.

No comments: