January 1, 2014

January 1 2014 Happy New Year!!

As I set out tremendous stitching goals in 2013, I think I will be a tad more conservative with my goals. I have decided to set up a list of 14 projects, some carried over from 2013 Stitch a Longs. I have edited my pages to reflect the ones I will remove, and which ones I have bumped up the list. I have also made a point of selling off some patterns at the end of last year to make room for some new smaller less time consuming patterns. at the end of the day, I have figured out I have about 7 years of patterns in my possession, and I think, for the time being, I will see what I can accomplish this year before I continue to take a whole bunch more on. Here is one of the patterns I will be commencing in January:
 
 
It is a pattern by Rovaris called R-106, an Italian Pattern.

No comments: